Founded in 2002, the College of Tourism & Hotel Management (COTHM) is the leading Hotel School of Pakistan. Committed to upholding standards of excellence in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Management and Culinary Arts education and training, this institution is ranked as Pakistan’s only notable culinary college in Asia.
In addition to the management level study programs, COTHM also encompasses a wide range of Hospitality Skills Training Programs of Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) stream. Our alumni are serving in the industry’s best hotels, dining establishments, airlines, clubs and other organisations both in Pakistan and overseas. We are proud to have trained over 10,000 professionals and there are currently over 3000 professionals being trained in various fields.
Driven by a professional vision to provide highly qualified and trained human resource to hospitality, travel, tourism and culinary arts industry of Pakistan and abroad, COTHM offers a unique learning experience to its students. The core philosophy of education at COTHM is to provide skills-based education combined with academic learning and hands-on training. COTHM Group of Colleges, Pakistan has nine branches situated in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Okara, Sheikhupura & Bahawalpur.
The institution prepares its students in compliance with the international standards. It has established an international network in collaboration with the following international academic partners:
1) Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH), UK
2) American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AH & LEI), USA
3) Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), UK
4) Learn Travel, UK
5) Taylor’s College University, Malaysia
6) Eurhodip The Leading Hotel Schools in Europe, France
7) World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), France
8) Chefs Association of Pakistan (CAP), Pakistan
9) The International Hotel School Association (Euhofa), Netherland
10) International Center for Business Communication (ICBC), USA
11) Council on Hotels, Restaurant and Institutional Education (CHRIE), USA
12) Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE), Punjab, Pakistan
13) Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA), Govt. of the Punjab, Pakistan
14) Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), Pakistan
15) Pakistan Overseas Employment Promoters Association (POEPA), Pakistan
In the past 13 years, COTHM has become an international name. It has received several prestigious international awards and certificates of excellence in the field. Four of these high-profile awards are:
1) Lamp of Knowledge Award for an Outstanding International Hospitality Educator, USA, 2014
2) The Financial Daily Award (TFD) Best Hotel School of Pakistan, 2014
3) Consumer Choice Award (CAP) Best Hotel School of Pakistan, 2014
4) Government of Sindh Award – Best Hotel School of Pakistan, 2014
5) Chefs Association of Pakistan Award (CAP) – Best Hotel School of Pakistan, 2010-2014.
Contact (UAN): 0616511735